Monday 9 March 2009

Hello everyone!


Hola!!

This is my first post in Blogger and before anything else I would like to talk about myself. I'm Nancy, a graphic designer from Mexico, I've moved to the UK following a dream that has came true! I'm happily married with a Scotsman that loves photography and everything about Mexico. Now, I am here because I want to share with you what I've done in the graphic design enviroment, show you my progress and also hear from you any thoughts, doubts or suggestions about my work! Feel free to come back to visit and to post some comments any time you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hey diamond! how are you!?

    You're welcome about the post in my blog. If you have suggestions, or a funny thing you think I should post, please feel free to tell me. Or if you know some talented people give me their links so I can post about them.

    Congratulations for becoming a blogger! You're gonna get fun! And I can't wait for april, to see you here in México. I love you my little friend, and I miss you so much.

    Kisses and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete